- Three nights starting on December 31, at either The Hilton Santa Monica or Sonesta Redondo Beach. Hilton Santa Monica is a short walk to the ocean, Santa Monica Pier and The 3rd Street Promenade where there are many restaurants and cafe’s. The rooms at The Hilton are 1 bedroom suites with the family room separated from the master bedroom. Santa Monica is 10 miles North of The LA Airport and is 3 miles from Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive. The Sonesta Redondo Beach is 7 miles South of The LAX Airport and directly across the street from a marina and the ocean. There are nice restaurants around the hotel and the hotel has a restaurant and lounge. Our clients have been happy with both hotels.
- January 1 – Admission to a large FLOAT DECORATING BARN, in the city of Irwindale. If you would prefer skipping this event the deduction is $40 per person.
This is an early morning event. The drive to The Phoenix Decorating Float Barn tour is 50 minutes to an hour.We are normally on the float barn tour for 30-45 minutes which is plenty of time. You will see 10-14 floats being worked on and finished before they are judged.
- January 2 – Ticket to the Rose Bowl – GAME TICKET OPTIONS ARE OUTLINED BELOW.
Packages are also available without game tickets. Please inquire.
- January 2 – Ticket To The Rose Parade– A reserved grandstand ticket to the Rose Parade 10 minutes from the front of the Rose Parade with the sun at your back. The seats are located at 318 West Colorado. The Rose Parade will get to these seats at 8:15AM and the Rose Parade will end at approximately 10:10AM. The group will have plenty of time to get to the Rose Bowl stadium. IF YOU PREFER NOT ATTENDING THE ROSE PARADE WE CAN ELIMINATE THIS PART OF THE PACKAGE. THE DEDUCTION IS $100 PER PERSON. ( THIS OFFER IS ONLY FOR THE SONESTA REDONDO BEACH.) IF WANTING THE HILTON SANTA MONICA WITHOUT THE PARADE PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL FOR OPTIONS.
- Pregame Fan Experience outside of The Rose Bowl Stadium. This event includes Live Entertainment. This event is a nice place to relax prior to entering the stadium. There are many places to sit down both in the shade and in the sun. Diamond Travel takes care of your admission fee to the event. Food and drink are on your own and are not part of the admission fee.
- Transportation to and from all of the Rose Bowl events on deluxe motor coaches with a restroom.
- Rose Parade Program and Rose Bowl Football Program.
- Rose Parade Seat Cushion.
- Clear Plastic Approved bags for the ladies to bring their belongings into the rose bowl stadium.
- A grab and go continental breakfast prior to departing for the Rose Parade float barn tour on January 1
- A grab and go continental breakfast prior to departing for the Rose Parade and Rose Bowl game on January 2.
- Tour hosts who are with the group at the hotel and at all events.
- All taxes, and shipping
- Great Service- 35+ years in business- If you are looking for personalized service and great quality where your individual needs are accommodated please contact Eldon Diamond the owner.
-Additional Tour options: City Tour of LA, Getty Museum, Universal Studios, Disneyland, BANDFEST and much more!