- Three nights starting on December 30, at either The Hilton Santa Monica or The Sonesta Redondo Beach.
The Hilton Santa Monica is a short walk to the ocean, Santa Monica Pier and The Third Street Promenade where there are many restaurants and cafe’s. Santa Monica is 10 miles North of The LAX Airport and is 3 miles from Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive.Your room at the Hilton Santa Monica would be a 1 bedroom suite with a separate family room from the master bedroom. The master bedroom can have 1 king bed or 2 beds, The family room also has a queen sofa sleeper. The Sonesta Redondo Beach is 7 miles South of The LAX Airport and directly across the street from the marina and ocean.All rooms at The Sonesta Redondo Beach are standard rooms with your choice of 1 king or 2 queen beds. There are nice restaurants around the hotel. Both hotels have a nice restaurant and lounge. Extra nights are available. Our clients have been happy with both hotels.
- January 1 – Ticket to the Rose Bowl – GAME TICKET OPTIONS ARE OUTLINED BELOW.
- January 1 – Ticket To The Rose Parade– A reserved grandstand ticket to the Rose Parade 10 minutes from the front of the Rose Parade with the sun at your back. The seats are located at 318 West Colorado. The Rose Parade will get to these seats at 8:15AM and the Rose Parade will end at approximately 10:10AM. The group will have plenty of time to get to the Rose Bowl stadium. THE PARADE CAN BE ELIMINATED FROM THE PACKAGE. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR INFORMATION.
- Pregame Fan Experience outside of The Rose Bowl Stadium. This event includes Live Entertainment. This event is a nice place to relax prior to entering the stadium. There are many places to sit down both in the shade and in the sun. Diamond Travel takes care of your admission fee to the event. Food and drink are on your own and are not part of the admission fee.
- Transportation to and from all of the Rose Bowl events on deluxe motor coaches with a restroom.
- Rose Parade Program and Rose Bowl Football Program.
- Rose Parade Seat Cushion.
- Clear Plastic Approved bags for the ladies to bring their belongings into the rose bowl stadium.
- A grab and go continental breakfast prior to departing for the Rose Parade and Rose Bowl game on January 1.
- Tour hosts who are with the group at the hotel and at all events.
- All taxes, and shipping
- Great Service- 35+ years in business- If you are looking for personalized service and great quality where your individual needs are accommodated please contact Eldon Diamond the owner at 1(800)348-7748 or firstname.lastname@example.org
-Additional Tour options: City Tour of LA, Getty Museum, Universal Studios, Disneyland, BANDFEST and much more!
www.santamonica.com – www.redondopier.com
Float Decorating Barn– You would need to add on an extra night and arrive December 29 or sooner. We will be going to a large float decorating barn in the city of Irwindale on December 30. We will be visiting Phoenix Decorating and you will see 10-14 floats being worked on and finished before they are judged. The fee is $95 per person and this includes admission, transportation and a grab and go lite breakfast before departing for the Float Barn.