Three nights starting on December 30 and departing on January 2. ( extra nights are available)
- January 1- Reserved Grandstand Ticket to the 2024 Tournament of Roses Parade aka The Rose Parade. Our grandstand seat location is 10 minutes from the front of the Rose Parade with the sun at your back. The seats are located at 318 West Colorado. We are in a large grandstand where the bands are normally playing. Our buses park 20 yards from the parade seats. Your Rose Parade seats can be assigned when your reservation is made and we can accommodate any special requests.
- A nice sit down lunch at a restaurant in Pasadena after the Rose Parade.
- Post Rose Parade float viewing tour at Victory Park after the conclusion of the parade and lunch. You will be able to walk around Victory Park and tour the parade floats up close. ALL OF THE FLOATS ARE IN ONE LOCATION.
- Transportation to and from all of the events on deluxe motor coach buses with a restroom.
- A grab and go continental breakfast prior to departing for the Rose Parade.
- Rose Parade program
- Rose Parade seat cushion
- Tour hosts are with the group at the hotel and at all events.
- All taxes, and shipping
- Great service and quality- 35+ years in business- If you are looking for personalized service and great quality where your individual needs are accommodated please contact Eldon Diamond, the owner at 1(800)348-7748 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Float Decorating Barn– You would need to add on an extra night and arrive December 29. We will be going to a large float decorating barn in the city of Irwindale on December 30. We will be visiting Phoenix Decorating and you will see 10-14 floats being worked on and finished before they are judged. The fee is $95 per person and this includes admission, transportation and a grab and go lite breakfast before departing for the Float Barn.
Band Fest– You would need to add on an extra night and arrive December 29. Band Fest is on December 30. You will see the top bands perform at Pasadena City College. The fee is $125 per person. This includes admission and transportation.
December 31 Sightseeing Tour of Los Angeles, Hollywood and Beverly Hills– Please click HERE for details and pricing.