RESERVATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE 2015 ROSE PARADE TO BE HELD ON JANUARY 1, 2015
Rose Parade Tour Packages
January 1, 2015
ROSE PARADE TOUR PACKAGES WILL INCLUDE
- Three nights starting on December 30 at either The Huntley Hotel in Santa Monica which is a short walk to the ocean, Santa Monica Pier and The 3rd Street Promenade where there are many restaurants, café’s and entertainment areas. The Huntley has a really nice restaurant and lounge on the top floor of the hotel with a panoramic view of the ocean. Santa Monica is ten miles North of The LA Airport and is three miles from Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive, The Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach is 7 miles South of The LA Airport and is directly across the street from the ocean and several restaurants. The Crowne Plaza is a full service hotel with a restaurant and lounge, The Courtyard By Marriottis located 2 miles South of The LA Airport in The City of El Segundo. The Courtyard By Marriott has a lobby restaurant and bar. There are some casual restaurants within 150 yards of the hotel.
- A reserved grandstand ticket to the ROSE PARADE 10 minutes from the front of the parade with the sun at your back. The seats are located at 318 West Colorado. Our buses park 20 yards from the parade seats.
- Admission to the float decorating barns at the Rose Bowl on the morning of December 31 where You will be able to see the floats being finished before they are judged..
- POST FLOAT VIEWING AFTER THE PARADE AT VICTORY PARK IN PASADENA. You will be able to walk around and view the floats up close.
- Transportation to and from all of the events on deluxe motor coach
buses With a restroom.
- A nice sit down lunch in Pasadena after the Rose Parade.
- Rose Parade program
- Rose Parade seat cushion
- A quick grab and go continental breakfast prior to departing for the parade
- Tour Hosts
- All taxes, and shipping
- Great service and quality- 20+ years in business- If you are looking for personalized service and great quality where your individual needs are accommodated please contact Eldon Diamond the owner.
All of the above attractions can be arranged for you with transportation directly from the hotel.
Rose Parade Tour Package Pricing
Courtyard By Marriott
The Huntley Hotel
Santa Monica Beach
All prices outlined are per person based on double occupancy. Extra nights are available. Single, triple and quad rates are also available. All prices are subject to change until a deposit has been received. Payments can be made on all packages.
You can deduct $40 per person if making payment with a check rather than a credit card.
A 50% deposit will secure your packages with the balance due by October 15
If staying at The Courtyard By Marriott, Diamond Travel will be running a shuttle
between the hotel and Manhattan Beach which is a nice area to walk around and get a
bite to eat. Manhattan Beach is four miles from the Courtyard By Marriott.
If there are parts of the package that you would like to eliminate please let us know and we can provide you with a new price. We will have a bus going from the parade back to the hotel if you would like to skip the lunch and Victory Park.
A limited amount of two night packages are available at The Courtyard By Marriott for $735 per person based on two sharing a room.
Contact Eldon Diamond at 800 348-7748 or at 602 870-9197 with any questions or to make a reservation. You can also email Eldon at email@example.com.
Please be sure to see several testimonials on Diamond Travel on the
Better Business Bureau link which is on the bottom left hand side of
the web page you are currently viewing.
ROSE PARADE TOUR
Tuesday December 30
Check into the hotel and enjoy your afternoon and evening. Diamond Travel will have a hospitality table setup in the lobby area of the hotel to assist you with any needs or requests you may have such as a restaurant options or sightseeing options.
Wednesday December 31
Depart at approximately 7:30AM for the float decorating barns at The Rose Bowl. You will be able to see the final stages of decorating. We should be back to the hotel about 12 Noon.
Thursday January 1
Enjoy a grab and go continental breakfast prior to departing for the parade at approximately 5:15AM as the parade arrives at our seats at approximately 8AM. They start closing streets at 6:45AM so we need to arrive to the parade early. The parade seats are very nice as we have grandstand seating with the sun at your back. Once the parade has concluded we will proceed for a nice sit down lunch in Pasadena and then we will go to Victory Park where you will be able to walk around and see the floats up close. We will be back to the hotel about 4:30PM. If you would prefer eliminating the lunch and Victory Park we will have a bus going back to the hotels after the parade. You would be back to the hotels between 11:45AM and 12:45PM.