RESERVATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR THE 2014 ROSE PARADE TO BE HELD ON JANUARY 1, 2014
Rose Parade Tour Packages
January 1, 2014
ROSE PARADE TOUR PACKAGES WILL INCLUDE
- Three nights starting on December 30th at either The Huntley Hotel in Santa Monica or The Crowne Plaza Hotel Redondo Beach which is 7 miles South of The LA Airport. The Huntley is a short walk to the ocean, Santa Monica Pier and the 3rd Street Promenade, Where there are many restaurants, café’s and entertainment areas. The Huntley also has a nice restaurant and lounge with a panoramic view of the ocean. The Huntley is a few miles from Rodeo Drive and 10 miles North of the LA Airport. The Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach, as mentioned above, is 7 miles South of the LA Airport. The Crowne Plaza is directly across the street from the ocean and several nice restaurants. The Crowne is a full service hotel with a restaurant and lounge. Our clients have been happy with both hotels.
- A reserved grandstand ticket to the ROSE PARADE 10 minutes from the front of the parade with the sun at your back. The seats are located at 318 West Colorado. Our buses park 20 yards from the parade seats.
- Admission to the float decorating barns at the Rose Bowl on the morning of December 31 where You will be able to see the floats being finished before they are judged..
- POST FLOAT VIEWING AFTER THE PARADE AT VICTORY PARK IN PASADENA. You will be able to walk around and view the floats up close.
- Transportation to and from all of the events on deluxe motor coach
buses With a restroom.
- A nice sit down lunch in Pasadena after the Rose Parade.
- Rose Parade program
- Rose Parade seat cushion
- A quick grab and go continental breakfast prior to departing for the parade
- Tour Hosts
- All taxes, and shipping
- Great service and quality- 20+ years in business- If you are looking for personalized service and great quality where your individual needs are accommodated please contact Eldon Diamond the owner.
All of the above attractions can be arranged for you with transportation directly from the hotel.
Rose Parade Tour Package Pricing
The Huntley Hotel
Santa Monica Beach
All prices outlined are per person based on double occupancy. Extra nights are available. Single, triple and quad rates are also available. All prices are subject to change until a deposit has been received. Payments can be made on all packages.
You can deduct $40 per person on the Crowne plaza packages and $50 per person on the Huntley packages if making payment with a check rather than a credit card.
Both the Crowne Plaza and Huntley Hotel will have a grab and go continental breakfast on January 1 prior to departing for the parade.
Please also note that both of our hotel packages include a Rose Parade Program and Rose Parade Seat cushion.
If there are parts of the package that you would like to eliminate please let us know and we can provide you with a new price. We will have a bus going from the parade back to the hotel if you would like to skip the lunch and Victory Park.
A limited amount of two night packages are available at The Crowne Plaza for $1150 per person based on two sharing a room.
Contact Eldon Diamond at 800 348-7748 or at 602 870-9197 with any questions or to make a reservation. You can also email Eldon at email@example.com.
Please be sure to see several testemonials on Diamond Travel on the
Better Business Bureau link which is on the bottom left hand side of
the web page you are currently viewing.
ROSE PARADE TOUR
Monday December 30
Check into the hotel and enjoy your afternoon and evening. Diamond Travel will have a hospitality table setup in the lobby area of the hotel to assist you with any needs or requests you may have such as a restaurant options or sightseeing options.
Tuesday December 31
Depart at approximately 8AM for the float decorating barns at the Rose
Bowl. You will be able to see the final stages of decorating. We should
be back to the hotel by 12:15PM.
Wednesday January 1
Enjoy a grab and go continental breakfast prior to departing for the Rose Parade at 5:45 AM As the parade arrives at our seats at 8:10 AM. The parade seats are very nice as we have grandstand seating with the sun at your back. After the parade you can either return directly to the hotel where you should arrive at 12 Noon or you can continue on with the group for a nice lunch in Pasadena and than onto Victory Park where you can walk around and look at all of the floats up close. We should be back to the hotel about 4:30PM.